Labels

Wednesday 14 March 2012

drafts of main task



this is the first draft of my children's tv drama sequence, i have yet to add music and some finishing touches


i used facebook at ask people for feedback as this was a quick way of asking my target audience, i got 3 'likes' on this post which would indicate that people liked it and thought it was a good first draft


this shows feedback I recieved from someone off youtube, they commented that they liked the character names & them all sitting on the sofa but should add a shot of the school and maybe a different font


http://www.jamendo.com/en/artist/Tymphony
this is the site where I got my copy right free music from.



this is the final draft of my children's tv drama sequence

1 comment:

  1. You need to upload the script, storyboard, and shotlist. You could include an analysis of a third opening sequence in your research. On the magazine add some small coverlines or cartoon images to fill some of the empty spaces.

    ReplyDelete